- Canvas high top sneakers.
- OrthoLite insole for cushioning.
- New hues bring a pop of color to any outfit.
- Classic woven tongue label and license plate.
- Iconic Chuck Taylor ankle patch.
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.